AHUJA PAM-3001Z POWER AMPLIFIER
- 5 Mic, 3 Aux & 1 Telephone Inputs.
- 2 Balanced Mic Inputs through Combo (Female XLR socket cum ¼” Stereo Phone Jack) connectors.
- Mic-1 and Telephone Input provided with Voice Operated Priority over all other programmes.
- Preamplifier and Line Output for recording the programme and connecting to a booster amplifier.
- Line Input for connecting an external audio mixer or permitting PAM-3001 to be used as a Booster Power Amplifier.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
- PAM-3001Z has the additional feature of distributing the total load of 100V line amongst 5 speaker zones, allowing the output to designated areas. The zones are selectable through a zone selector push-button switch on the front panel.
- 19” Rack mountable.
|415W Max., 325W RMS at 10% THD|
|300W RMS at 5% THD, 275W RMS at 2% THD|
|2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|3 × Mic 0.65mV/4.7k 2 × Mic 1.0mV/2k 1 × Line 1V/50k|
|2 × Aux 100mV/470k 1 × Aux 250mV/470k|
|1 × Telephone 150mV/10k|
Signal to Noise Ratio
|Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz|
|Preamp 200mV/600, Line 1V/1k|
|4, 8 70V & 100V|
|AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)|
|AC: 600VA DC: 7A|
|W482 × H133 × D390 mm|