VST-R Tag Bangladesh
The Deactivatable SuperTag VST-R is a Sensormatic visible source tag that is part of a low-cost-per-use recirculation program. This hard tag is applied to soft goods at the point of manufacturing to help reduce operational costs and eliminate in-store tagging labor. This tag also features a robust locking mechanism with 80lbs of pull-out force.
- SuperTag, the gold standard in asset protection, features a patented clamp design for superior defeat resistance
- Merchandise arrives sales-floor ready for immediate product availability
- Reduces lost sales and eliminates labor costs associated with in-store tagging, allowing store associates to better serve customers
- Improves tag compliance with tagging at the point of manufacturing
- Substantiates/endorses green initiatives by reducing waste through recycling used tags for reapplication
- Acousto-Magnetic (AM)
- Length: 62mm (2.44in)
- Width: 31mm (1.22in)
- Depth: 19mm (0.75in)
Weight (with tack):
- 8.67g (0.31 oz)
This product is in conformity with RoHS II Directive 2011/65/EU and REACH Substances of Very High Concern as defined in Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and subsequent amendments to both.