Grandstream HT813 2-Line Analog Telephone Adapter price in Bangladesh
The HT813 is a powerful analog telephone adapter designed for users looking to connect their analog devices to a VoIP network in either a home or office. It features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port in order to offer backup lifeline support using a PSTN line. The FXS port extends VoIP service to one analog device thanks to the HT813’s compact size, HD voice quality and multi auto provisioning options.
The HT813 is an easy-to-use analog telephone adapter (ATA) with 1 FXS port and 1 FXO port. Built upon Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for home and office use. The HT813 delivers outstanding VoIP technology with 3-way voice conferencing per port to home and office environments and allows users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable and powerful VoIP network.
Grandstream HT813 Key Features:
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 1 FXS port and 1FXO port
- Dual 100Mbps LAN and WAN ports
- Lifeline support (FXS port will be hard-relayed to FXO port) in case of power outage
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Automated & secure provisioning options
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit