Bosch Plena PLE-1P120
The Bosch PLE-1P120 is a cost effective 120 watt power amplifier for use on 100 volt line distributed sound systems as well as low impedance music systems using 8 ohm loudspeakers.
The PLE1P120 has one line input with a loop through output. Overload, overheat and short circuit protection inconjunction with a temperature controlled fan ensure long term reliability.
A headphone socket is available for monitoring, all other connections and input volume control can be found on the rear to prevent tampering.
The 100 volt line input can be used to take a signal from a 100 volt line speaker line in order to extend an existing sytem.
An integral 24 VDC battery charger trickle charges a 24 VDV backup battery (available separately) which will power the amplifier in the event of a mains failure.
The Bosch PLE 1P120 can be used freestanding or mounted in a 19″ rack using the rack mounting brackets supplied.
- 120 watts, 100 volt line
- Very high audio performance power amps
- Can be used to boost Plena Voice alarm systems with system monitoring
- XLR input and XLR loop through output
- 100 volt line input (euro connector), ideal for remote location booster amps
- 100v, 70v and 8 ohm outputs
- Headphone monitoring socket
- Temperature controlled fan
- AC and 24VDC operation
- Built-in battery charger
- LED VU Meter
- 19″ rack mount brackets