TOA TS-780 Bangladesh
|Power Source||220 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||60 W|
|Rated Output||36 V DC, 650 mA × 2|
|Input||MIC: -60 dB*, 600 Ω, unbalanced, phone jack|
AUX: -20 dB*, 10 kΩ, unbalanced, phone jack
|Output||Recording: -20 dB*, 10 kΩ, unbalanced, phone jack, pin jack × 2|
Headphones: Mini jack
|Equalizer Insertion Input Terminal||Input: 0 dB*, 10 kΩ, pin jack|
Output: 0 dB*, 10 kΩ, pin jack
|Expansion Input and Output Terminal||Input: 0 dB*, 10 kΩ, unbalanced, pin jack × 2|
Output: 0 dB*, 10 kΩ, unbalanced, pin jack × 2
Control: 10 kΩ or more, voltage output, pin jack × 2
|Control||Priority speech chime: Operation of TS-781’s priority button activates a single-tone chime|
Speaker restriction: Number of simultaneously-usable TS-782s can be set to 0 – 4.
Automatic Mic-off function: OFF, 30 s (selectable)
Feedback Suppressor function (FBS): EXT, OFF, AUTO, MANUAL mode (selectable)
MP3 recording and playback
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃ to +40 ℃ (32 ゜F to 104 ゜F)|
|Operating Humidity||90 %RH or less (no condensation)|
|Finish||Panel: Aluminum, black, 30 % gloss, paint|
Case: Steel plate, black, 30 % gloss, paint
|Dimensions||420 (W) × 96.1 (H) × 226.2 (D) mm (16.54″ × 3.78″ × 8.91″)|
|Weight||3 kg (6.61 lb)|
|Accessory||Power cord (2 m (6.56 ft))…1|
|Option||Extension cord: YR-780-2M, YR-780-10M|
Rack mounting bracket: MB-23B
TOA TS-780 Conference System Central Unit in Bangladesh
– Plug-and-play system
– Up to 64 units can be attached to a single Central Unit
– System expandable to 192 units by connection of 3 Central Units.
– Test function allows connections to be accurately verified.
– Conferences can be recorded onto SD card or external recording device.
The central control unit shall configure and control the delegate and chairman units via 8-pin din connection. Automatic test functions on power up will accurately verify system configuration. The central control unit shall have an onboard digital feedback suppression circuit to prevent acoustic feedback. The unit is capable of handling 64 delegate/chairman units. Control for more units shall be possible by connecting several central control units in a master slave connection. A total of three central units can be interconnected to make a system of 192 units. The system shall be an out of the box solution, so no initialization shall be required once the system is powered on. Monitoring of meetings can be recorded and played back straight to and from SD card or external recording device using MP3 format. The number of microphones that can be open at the same time can be set between 0 – 4 and will automatically be muted after 30 seconds unless manual switched off. It shall use only two EIA component rack space and its dimensions shall be 420 (W) × 96.1 (H) × 226.2 (D) mm (16.54″ × 3.78″ × 8.91″). Weight shall be 3 kg (6.61 lb.) and finished in black aluminium front panel with surface-treated steel plate case.
Application examples for this product:
- Multipurpose halls
- Houses of worship
- Conference rooms
TOA Central Unit in BD
The TS-780 is a Central unit for TOA Conference system. Use of its line connection terminals permits connections to the conference units of TS-781 and TS-782, making up a conference system. The TS-780 is equipped with a MP3 recorder that permits conference contents to be recorded on a SD card. Up to 3 Central units can be connected. With the use of an optional rack mounting bracket, it can be mounted in an EIA Standard equipment rack (2 unit size).
- Connection to the conference units by use of its line connection terminals
- System expandable to 192 units by connection of 3 Central Units
- Equipped with a MP3 recorder that permits conference contents to be recorded on a SD card
- Can be mounted in an EIA Standard equipment rack
TS-781 Chairman Unit
The TS-781 is a Chairman unit for TOA Conference system, of which compact and lightweight design makes it easy to install and store. Placing the speech button in the ON position allows a chairman to speak and disables the speaker to prevent feedback. If the speech button is placed in the OFF position, the microphone cannot be used but the speaker is turned on, allowing the voices from delegate units (TS-782) to be monitored. By pressing the priority button, the chairman unit can take precedence over any delegate units. Two types of dedicated microphones are made available for the TS-781 as optional products: the TS-773 standard type and the TS-774 long type.
TS-782 Delegate Unit
The TS-782 is a Delegate unit for TOA Conference system, of which compact and lightweight design makes it easy to install and store. Placing the speech button in the ON position permits speech and disables the speaker to prevent feedback.
If the speech button is placed in the OFF position, the microphone cannot be used but the speaker is turned on, allowing the voices from other conference units to be monitored. Two types of dedicated microphones are made available for the TS-782 as optional products: the TS-773 standard type and the TS-774 long type.
TS-773 Standard Microphone – Gooseneck, 36.8cm
The TS-773 is a designed microphone for exclusive use with the conference units of the TS-770 series Conference system. Ring type In-Use lamp located at the microphone head permits displaying the operation status of the conference units.
TS-774 Long Microphone – Gooseneck, 51.8cm
• Conference speech can be amplified by simply connecting the Chairman and Delegate units to the Central
• Up to 64 conference units can be connected per Central unit. (32 units per line x 2 lines.)
• Up to 3 Central units and up to 192 conference units can be connected per system.
• Optional 2-meter and 10-meter extension cables allow wiring suitable to local installation conditions.
• Either the TS-773 or TS-774 Microphone can be used with the TS-781 Chairman unit and the TS-782 Delegate
unit. TS-773 is a standard gooseneck microphone and TS-774 is a Long gooseneck microphone.
• Because the microphone for both the Chairman and Delegate units is detachable, both units can be stored
without taking up much space.
• Test function allows easy confirmation of connections between conference units.
• The number of simultaneously operable Delegate units can be limited using the delegate unit restriction
function. (Can be set to 0 − 4 units.)
• Even if the speaker forgets to turn off his or her microphone after speech completion, the Automatic Mic-Off
function automatically switches off the microphone after a preset duration. (settable to OFF or 30 seconds)
• Conference contents can be recorded using a built-in MP3 recorder unit or an external recording equipment.
NOMENCLATURE AND FUNCTIONS
1. Power switch [POWER]
Power is switched on and off with each depression of this switch.
2. Power indicator [POWER]
Lights when the Power switch (1) is set to the ON position.
3. MP3 Recorder unit
Performs recording and playback of the conference contents using the SD card. (Refer to p. 16 “Using the TS-780 Central Unit’s
Built-in MP3 Recorder.”)
4. Microphone volume control [MIC]
Adjusts the volume of the microphone connected to the Microphone input terminal.
5. AUX volume control [AUX]
Adjusts the volume of equipment connected to the AUX input terminal.
6. Headphones volume control [HEADPHONES]
Adjusts the volume of the headphones connected to the Headphones input terminal.
7. Conference unit volume control [MIC UNIT VOLUME]
Adjusts the volume of the conference unit’s builtin speaker.
8. Feedback suppressor switch [FEEDBACK SUPPRESSOR]
Performs operation settings of the Feedback suppressor (FBS).
9. Feedback suppressor manual control Sets a filter point when the FBS is operated in manual mode.
10. Microphone input terminal [MIC]
Connects to a microphone. (600 Ω, –60 dB*, unbalanced)
11. AUX input terminal [AUX]
Connects to a CD or cassette deck. (10 kΩ, –20 dB*, unbalanced)
12. Headphones output terminal [HEADPHONES]
Connects to headphones. (Mini jack)
13. Delegate unit ON/OFF switch [DELEGATE ON OFF]
Sets action of the delegate unit.
OFF: Speech can be initiated from the chairman
unit only, but not from the delegate units.
ON: Speech can be initiated from both the
chairman unit and delegate unit.
14. In-use delegate unit number selector [IN USE MIC]
Sets the number of delegate units that can be used simultaneously.
15. Automatic mic-off setting switch [TIME OUT]
It is possible to set the conference unit’s microphone to be automatically turned off after speech completion.
16. Test switch [TEST]
This switch is intended for testing purposes during installation. Setting this switch to the ON position turns on the
microphones of all conference units.
17. Test indicator Lights when the Test switch is set to the ON position.
18. AC inlet
Connects to the supplied power cord.
19. Expansion switch [EXPANSION/MAIN]
Used when expanding the Central unit. Set this switch to the EXPANSION position if expanded.
20. Expansion connection terminals [IN/OUT CTRL, EXT 1/2]
Connect to the Central unit(s) to be expanded.
21. LINE 1 connection terminal [LINE 1]
Connects to the conference unit. Up to 32 conference units can be connected per line.
22. LINE 2 connection terminal [LINE 2]
Connects to the conference unit. Up to 32 conference units can be connected per line.
23. Recording output terminal [REC OUT]
10 kΩ, –20 dB*, unbalanced, phone jack. Connects to a recording equipment.
24. Recording output terminals [REC OUT]
10 kΩ, –20 dB*, unbalanced, RCA jack. Connect to a recording equipment.
25. Equalizer input terminal [EQUALIZER IN]
10 kΩ, 0 dB*, unbalanced, RCA jack. Connects to the output terminal of equalizer.
26. Equalizer output terminal [EQUALIZER OUT]
10 kΩ, 0 dB*, unbalanced, RCA jack. Connects to the input terminal of equalizer.
@ Trimatrik” href=”https://g.page/trimatrikbd”>Trimatrik